utorok 11. októbra 2011

Again

Again, again. 
               Again, again. 
 I'm still there. 
    Again, again. 
Nothing new, is there.
       Behind your door.
Waiting. 
                             It's all fair?!
 Without hope. 
                   Without any ideas. 
          Again, again. 
I  can hear knocking, 
             but only in my mind. 
I can smell coffee. 
                Black coffee with drop of blood. 
                                                OH!  What a taste! 
Like every morning.
     It starts to be pathetic.
                          Again, again.
I'll be waiting there always.
       With nothing to say,
                                             with fear in eyes, 
 with the whole heart.  (My heart?)
          HOLDING GOLDEN TICKET, 
                                 FROM A SECOND-HAND. 
                         
 
   

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára